Official Website of Saratoga Fire District
The mission of the Saratoga Fire Protection District is to provide the community with the most efficient and effective fire and emergency service. This includes fire prevention, firefighting, rescue and emergency medical services, environmental hazard response, and response to any other threats to life and property. The District shall maintain a local focus while partnering with the Santa Clara County Fire Department to provide the highest level of regional service.
Early Warning Alarm System (EWAS) -Termination of Monitoring May 30, 2023
Please Read: Termination of A3 Smart Home Monitoring
INFO ON FIRE ALARM COMPANIES
The Saratoga Fire district is providing information on vendors providing fire alarm monitoring services. The District does not endorse or recommend any particular alarm company. The names of these entities are provided to you solely as a matter of information. You must make your own investigation and inquiry as to the capability and appropriateness of any alarm company you choose. The district assumes no liability for the actions of any alarm company you should choose to provide monitoring services to you.
The following list is not complete:
- Fire Alert, 15732 Los Gatos Blvd., Los Gatos, CA 95032 – 408-723-2223
- Kelex Security, 2959 S. Winchester Blvd., Campbell, CA 95008 – 408-378-2672
- Los Gatos Alarm, 649 University Avenue, Los Gatos, CA 95030 – 408-395-9500
- Sight & Sound, 401 E. Arques Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085 – 408-773-9703
- Trojan Security, 60 Rickenbacker Circle, Livermore, CA 94550 – 800-434-2527
- Pratt Security, 1289 Reamwood Avenue #F, Sunnyvale, CA 94089 – 408-745-7290
Firewise Community Information
District Transparency Certificate of Excellence
The Saratoga Fire Protection District has received the District Transparency Certificate of Excellence by the Special District Leadership Foundation in recognition of its outstanding efforts to promote transparency and good governance.